Outdoor solar rechargable motion sensitive security light, has a photovoltaic panel that can be mounted up to 15 feet away for placement where it will receive maximum solar exposure. The panel will convert the sunlight's energy into electricity and store it to power the two twin adjustable halogen lights during the evening. When the motion sensor is triggered, the lights will remain on for 90 seconds after motion was last detected. Up to 120 "on" cycles can be stored on a full charge.
- Outdoor solar rechargeable motion sensitive security light.
- Two 3-watt adjustable bulbs, item #821-0007-0
- Adjustable solar panel with 15 ft. cord.
- Motion sensor is shielded and contains an Automatic Temperature Control adjustable from 3 to 75 ft. range.
- Sealed 6-volt lead acid battery